Welll I'm a day late and probably a few dollars short but life right?
Recap of last week - We didn't make it through all of our meals. The chili was not a big hit. I only got one workout in on Saturday. And on Saturday some and Sunday I kinda splurged and had a bunch of junk food. Sooo not great but Back on track this week!
- Back/biceps workout
- Chest/tri/shoulder workout - changing this up for april
- HIIT on the bike. I see the doctor on thursday about my toe!
Meals this week:
- Monday: Grilled chicken and green beans
- Tuesday: Steak and veggie Kebabs
- Wenesday: Buffalo Chicken fingers with green beans & potatoes - Recipe Here
- Thursday: Burgers & Sweet potatoes
- Friday: Quiche!
down 1.3 pounds! yay!
How was your week?
It has been awhile again. Honestly I have been working on posts, but I am just slacking on getting them up! I'm going to make a goal to post our weekly meals and my exercise plan every Monday.
I'm joining Emily at Our Knight Life for these weekly posts! We are keeping each other accountable!
I have been doing a whole30 and paleo eating lately and I have a whole other post with the details but it requires Planning. I really am enjoying planning meals for the whole week and have enjoyed cooking some new stuff! Not all of it has been winners though! I also re-joined the gym and have been working out. I got slowed down by a toe break last week, but rest assured I am trying to get it going as much as I can!
Workouts this week:
- Back and Biceps with recumbent bike
- swimming 30 mins
- Chest/triceps/shoulders with recumbent bike
- I am currently wearing a boot so I'm a little nervous to do any leg weights, so I'm just focusing on upper body and also doing some HIIT on the bike. I usually warm up and then do 10-20 mins of 30-45s sprint with about 1 minute recovery. It is a real workout!
Meals this week:
- Monday: Cracklin' Chicken (nomnompaleo here) with roasted carrots and spinach
- Tuesday: Sweet potato Turkey chili (recipe) with green beans
- Wednesday: meatloaf and roasted potatoes
- Thursday: Grilled chicken and probably green beans
- Friday: Burgers and sweet potato fries
I weigh in on Saturday mornings at the gym.
What are you favorite paleo eats?
So if you follow my Instagram or even my facebook, you may have noticed that the scenery changed last year!
- Run. I'm not sure what this all entails, but I want to get back to running. I am not signing up for races or anything but I do want to get back to running. I do really miss it.
- Lift. I'm starting back at the gym in February I believe and can't wait to get in there and lift some weights!
- Finish old craft projects. I have quite a few unfinished or not even started sewing & crochet projects.
- Blog (obviously)
- More bible reading and devotions